It has been almost a month since we parted in Lesvos. I can still clearly recall that we were having breakfast together under the fig tree, riding the squeaky bikes across the fields, sunbathing on the beach, playing with Fiorella, and singing on the balcony while admiring the moon. I believe that with time, those memories will act like little raindrops that fall into a creek, river, or sea, eventually, get ingrained in our minds and affect every aspect of our lives. All I want to say is that I miss each and every one of you and the two-week adventure we had together.
I’m still putting things and thoughts together at this point. This is a very important step that is also difficult and time-consuming. Because this process is like turning a cluttered and disorganized room into one that is tidy and organized. Everything in this room needs to have a purpose, be useful, functional, and make sense to the person using it.
At the moment, I’m planning to utilize one of the following methods and/or materials to exhibit my project:
- A collage book with notes that chronologically details my journey to Lesvos
- A vlog documenting my adventure in Greece
- The VR film I created for Adonia
- A film recording of Adonia’s first experience in Virtual Reality
- A list of “Dos and Don’ts” when someone is watching a VR film for the first time
- My reflection on my experience and project, as well as feedbacks from teachers and peers (this part can be embedded in my collage book if possible).
Please feel free to leave any comments and suggestions for my project. I guess the next step for me is to decide which methods/materials I’m going to use.